To see the State Standards for each subject, click on the subject below.
The 8 Mathematical Practices
Students will ...
- make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- model with mathematics.
- use appropriate tools strategically.
- attend to precision.
- look for and make use of structure
- look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
For a more in-depth look at each of these practices, click HERE.