Welcome to Mr. Baughman's IB Biology Page! Here you will find many useful resources to help you to be successful in IB Biology.
Summer Assignment! Register on Google Classroom Below to Access it!
Register for Google Classroom using one of the following class codes:
- For SL: 69fv593
- For HL: ctsa1s
Tables of Contents (including due dates):
Frequently Used Resources:
- Great Oak IB Biology Syllabus
- IB Biology Course Guide
- BioMan Biology Learning and Review Games
- Internal Assessment Lab Format
- IB Data Presentation Guidelines
- IA Rubric
- IB Animal Experimentation Policy
- Useful Statistical Tests for Your IA
- Helpful site on IA Criteria/Grading (see for each section below)*:
- Personal Engagement (up to 2 points)
- Exploration (up to 6 points)
- Analysis (up to 6 points)
- Evaluation (up to 6 points)
- Communication (up to 4 points)* Please note that the teacher on this site uses the abbreviations MV and RV to stand for manipulated variable (independent variable) and responding variable (dependent variable), respectively. I this class, we generally use the terms independent variable and dependent variable instead.