Welcome to Mr. Baughman's IB Biology Page! Here you will find many useful resources to help you to be successful in IB Biology!
Frequently Used Resources:
- Internal Assessment Lab Format
- IB Data Presentation Guidelines
- Another Source on Rounding and Precision in Data
- IA Rubric
- IB Animal Experimentation Policy
- Useful Statistical Tests for Your IA
- Helpful site on IA Criteria/Grading (see for each section below)*:
- Personal Engagement (up to 2 points)
- Exploration (up to 6 points)
- Analysis (up to 6 points)
- Evaluation (up to 6 points)
- Communication (up to 4 points)* Please note that the teacher on this site uses the abbreviations MV and RV to stand for manipulated variable (independent variable) and responding variable (dependent variable), respectively. I this class, we generally use the terms independent variable and dependent variable instead.
- IB Grade Boundaries: