- What have Maduro, and Chavez before him, done to gain power and influence the people of Venezuela?
- How were murals important when Chavez was the president?
- Which things that you learned in the video relate to what happens in In the Time of the Butterflies?
- Should the U.S. government become involved to help Venezuela? Why or why not?
- Why did the directors include the scene on the tattoo & piercing festival?
Butterflies Ch. 4-5 Study Guide See March 5 on the calendar for the Ch. 2 and Ch. 3 study guides.
Rhetorical Analysis & Advertising Notes from Class-Please review before future essays or tests.
Turnitin.com info if you are new to my class.
Period 2 19131155
Period 5 19134383
Period 6 19134438
The enrollment key for all classes: salsa
Movie review assignment criteria
- Brace Map with 4-5 evaluative points on movie!
- Find a model introduction-of a different movie of the same genre-on Rotten Tomatoes by a “top critic”: paste it to the top of your doc and explain why you picked it.
- Writing Format: Give your review an original title and rate it out of 5 stars; double-spaced; proofread
- Your own catchy introduction
- Explain premise of movie (just a paragraph)
- Evaluative paragraphs