Online Bus Pass Application for the 2021/22 School Year is Now Available
TVUSD offers general education transportation in accordance with board policy. Please click on the Home To School Transportation tab for a list of schools that we transport to. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
Click here to access the online bus pass application for 2021/2022. Please be aware of the following:
- After your application has been processed, you will receive a phone call from the Transportation Department and you will be asked to make your payment at that time. Bus passes will be mailed or sent with the bus driver after your payment is received.
- Your student must be enrolled for the 2021/2022 school year prior to completing the online bus pass application.
- If your student is new to our district, you will need to attach a photo of your student.
- If you are applying for free or reduced fare, you will need to attach a document from the list of acceptable income verification documents.
- Click here for instructions for submitting the online bus pass application. For questions regarding online registration, you may contact us at (951)506-7008.
The transportation office will accept in-person bus pass applications beginning August 2, 2021. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. We are located at 40516 Roripaugh Road, Temecula, CA 92591. Take adavantage of the online application and avoid waiting in line!
Main Office Contact
Transporation Office Main Contact Phone (951) 695-7110
40516 Roripaugh Road, Temecula, CA 92591. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. The bus pass office is closed when school is not in session.
Transportation Department Contacts
|Jason Osborn||Executive Director of Maintenance, Operations & Transportationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joe Garcia||Assistant Director, Transportation||(951) 506-7049 email@example.com|
|Joyce Vasquez||Secretary III||(951) 506-7008 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Victor Barkley||Transportation Supervisor||(951) 506-7032 email@example.com|
|Nicholas Trujillo||Dispatcher I - Field Trips||(951) 506-7024 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vacant||Dispatcher I - Special Education||(951) 506-7015|
|Vacant||Driver Trainer||(951) 506-7013|
|Mary Clemente-Veal||Driver Trainer||951-506-7035 email@example.com|
|Jennifer Pablos||Account Clerk III||(951) 506-7043 firstname.lastname@example.org|