Online Bus Pass Application for the 2022/23 School Year will be available July 11, 2022
TVUSD offers general education transportation in accordance with board policy. Please click on the Home To School Transportation tab for a list of schools that we transport to. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
The online bus pass application for 2022/2023 school year will be available beginning July 11, 2022. Please be aware of the following:
- Due to an anticipated increase in bus riders, we cannot guarantee that applications received after July 31st will be processed before the first day of school. We encourage you submit your bus pass application as soon as possible.
- Bus passes and stop information will be mailed out the first week of August.
- After your application has been processed, you will receive a phone call from the Transportation Department and you will be asked to make your payment at that time.
- Your student must be enrolled for the 2022/2023 school year prior to completing the online bus pass application.
- If your student is new to our district, you will need to attach a photo of your student.
- If you are applying for free or reduced fare, you will need to attach a document from the list of acceptable income verification documents.
- Click here for instructions for submitting the online bus pass application. For questions regarding online registration, you may contact us at (951)506-7008.
The transportation office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. The office is currently closed for walk-ins.
Main Office Contact
Transporation Office Main Contact Phone (951) 695-7110
40516 Roripaugh Road, Temecula, CA 92591. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. The bus pass office is closed when school is not in session.
Transportation Department Contacts
|Jason Osborn||Executive Director of Maintenance, Operations & Transportationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joe Garcia||Assistant Director, Transportation||(951) 506-7049 email@example.com|
|Joyce Vasquez||Secretary III||(951) 506-7008 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Victor Barkley||Transportation Supervisor||(951) 506-7032 email@example.com|
|Nicholas Trujillo||Dispatcher I - Field Trips||(951) 506-7024 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brett Tyndale||Dispatcher I - Special Education||(951) 506-7015 email@example.com|
|Amber March||Driver Trainer||(951) 506-7035 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary Clemente-Veal||Driver Trainer||951-506-7035 email@example.com|
|Jennifer Pablos||Account Clerk III||(951) 506-7043 firstname.lastname@example.org|