TVUSD offers general education transportation in accordance with board policy. Please click on the Home To School Transportation tab for a list of schools that we transport to. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
Click here to access the online bus pass applications for 2022/2023. Please be aware of the following:
- After your application has been processed, you will receive a phone call from the Transportation Department and you will be asked to make your payment at that time.
- Your student must be enrolled for the 2022/2023 school year prior to completing the online bus pass application.
- If your student is new to our district, you will need to attach a photo of your student.
- If you are applying for free or reduced fare, you will need to attach a document from the list of acceptable income verification documents.
- Click here for instructions for submitting the online bus pass application. For questions regarding online registration, you may contact us at (951)506-7008.
The transportation office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Main Office Contact
Transporation Office Main Contact Phone (951) 695-7110
40516 Roripaugh Road, Temecula, CA 92591. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. The bus pass office is closed when school is not in session.
Transportation Department Contacts
|Jason Osborn||Executive Director of Maintenance, Operations & Transportationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joe Garcia||Assistant Director, Transportation||(951) 506-7049 email@example.com|
|Joyce Vasquez||Secretary III||(951) 506-7008 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Juan Garcia||Dispatcher I - Field Trips||(951) 506-7039 email@example.com|
|Brett Tyndale||Dispatcher I - Special Education||(951) 506-7015 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Foltz||Dispatcher I||(951) 506-7024 email@example.com|
|Amber March||Driver Trainer||(951) 506-7035 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer Pablos||Account Clerk III||(951) 506-7043 email@example.com|