Online Bus Pass Application for the 2022/23 School Year will be available July 11, 2022
TVUSD offers general education transportation in accordance with board policy. Please click on the Home To School Transportation tab for a list of schools that we transport to. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
The online bus pass application for 2022/2023 school year will be available beginning July 11, 2022. Please be aware of the following:
- Due to an anticipated increase in bus riders, we cannot guarantee that applications received after July 31st will be processed before the first day of school. We encourage you submit your bus pass application as soon as possible.
- Bus passes and stop information will be mailed out the first week of August.
- After your application has been processed, you will receive a phone call from the Transportation Department and you will be asked to make your payment at that time.
- Your student must be enrolled for the 2022/2023 school year prior to completing the online bus pass application.
- If your student is new to our district, you will need to attach a photo of your student.
- If you are applying for free or reduced fare, you will need to attach a document from the list of acceptable income verification documents.
- Click here for instructions for submitting the online bus pass application. For questions regarding online registration, you may contact us at (951)506-7008.
The transportation office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. The office is currently closed for walk-ins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the list below to assist you with some of the most frequently asked questions about TVUSD transportation and bus passes.
Is there busing in my area?
Bussing is not provided for all TVUSD schools. Please visit https://www.tvusd.us/Page/21466 or click the "Home-to-School Transportation" tab to the left to view busing areas.
My student rode the bus last year. Do I need to submit another application?
Yes. You need to re-apply every school year.
How much does busing cost?
Please visit https://www.tvusd.us/Page/23292 or you can click on the "Bus Pass Fees" tab below to view a schedule of bus pass fees.
Can I make payments for my student’s bus pass?
You may sign up for our auto-pay plan if you are purchasing an annual pass. The first payment is due at the time of purchase and subsequent payments will be automatically charged to your credit card on Sept 1st, Oct 1st, Nov 1st, and Dec 1st, with the last payment being received no later than Dec 1st. There is a $4 service charge per transaction.
Am I eligible for free or reduced-fare?
You can view the Federal Income Chart and locate your household size and income to see if you may be eligible for free or reduced fare. All applications for free or reduced fare must include a document from the list of acceptable income verification documents and be approved by the transportation department.
If I apply online, how will I receive my bus pass?
If your application is processed before the start of the school year, your student’s bus pass will be mailed to you. If your application is processed when school is in session, we can send your student’s bus pass with the bus driver.
How will I know which bus stop my student is assigned to?
After your application has been processed you will receive a confirmation email with your student’s bus stop.
Online Bus Pass Registration
Transportation Forms: English
Transportation Forms: Spanish
Transportation: Contact Us
40516 Roripaugh Road