• Key and Card Access Request Process

    1.  The key card access request form must be submitted online by the key or card holder. Third party requests and printed forms will not be accepted.

    2.  Master keys are restricted to authorized site administrators, campus supervisors, and custodial personnel only.

    3.  All keys are property of Temecula Valley Unified School District and are to be returned upon request. You may be asked to return  your key on a specific date or at the end of the school year.

    4.  Click on the Employee Form or Vendor/Contractor Form. You will be taken to Etrieve. Sign in by clicking on the proper icon as indicated below. When completing the form, give as much information as possible. Incompete forms will be returned. When the form is complete click "Submit". It will be sent on for authorization. If your request is approved by all parties, a key will be cut or a card will be issued and given to your key control person. You will be sent an email informing you your key/card is ready for pick up.

    Etrieve log in instructions


     Lost or Stolen Keys

    If your key or card is lost or stolen and you need a replacement, you must submit a key request form and complete the statement of facts regarding the loss of the key or card.