TVUSD High School Summer School
Dates: 6/17/19 - 7/12/19
Parking: Students need to park in the TVHS parking lot near the Gym
For questions regarding summer school, contact your school site's Counseling office. Summer school staff does not start until the 1st day of summer school. Please DO NOT call the hosting site's counseling office.
Session 1: 7:30-9:30
Session 2: 9:45-11:45
EL Session: 7:30 -11:45
TEF Session: 7:30-11:45
- Registration for all courses begins April 8th. High School Counseling departments are accepting the registration paperwork for APEX and College Prep Credit Recovery courses
- Registration for accelerated courses begins May 1st and can only be done online through the Temecula Education Foundation (TEF) website @ www.temeculaeducationfoundation.org
- Credit recovery forms are now available. See the bottom of this page. You must turn in your forms to your school's counseling office by May 10th.
- Students will receive a confirmation of their summer school spot by June 1st
- Priority is given to Seniors, then Juniors, and then Sophomores. No credit recovery will be available to Freshman other than Algebra 1 and Geometry. Should there be any additional spots, late registration for students who failed a course during Spring 2019 ONLY will be held at TVHS on Wednesday, June 12th at 8:00 am to 10:30 am
- Emails and a phone message will be sent to have parents check Infinite Campus for grades.
- Class offerings are subject to change due to enrollment/staffing needs.
This is a credit recovery or acceleration opportunity. One day of instruction is equivalent to 2 weeks of instruction. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to the attendance rules.
- Students may not miss more than two days to receive credit for any summer school course
- Students will receive an F and be dropped upon their 2nd absence
- 3 tardies = 1 absence
Summer School Options
- APEX: NON-COLLEGE PREP Credit Recovery. There are no fees for these courses.
- Credit Recovery (College Prep). There are no fees for these courses.
- Acceleration: There are fees to take these courses. You must register through TEF @ www.temeculaeducationfoundation.org