TVUSD High School Credit Recovery and Accelerated Summer School
LATE REGISTRATION WILL OCCUR IN-PERSON AT TEMECULA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL ON JUNE 9, 2022 AT 8:00 A.M.
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION STATUS AND NEXT STEPS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL ON JUNE 10, 2022
HS Credit Recovery and Accelerated Summer School 2022
Site location: TVHS
Dates: 6/13/22 - 7/8/22 Monday - Friday
No school on Monday 7/4/22
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 10:30
Monday - Friday 10:45 - 12:45
Registration link will be open April 11, 2022, and closes at the end of the day, May 20th.
Session 1: 8:30 - 10:30
Session 2: 10:45 - 12:45
EL Session: 8:30 - 10:30
Accelerated Session: 8:30 - 12:45
- The registration link will open the morning of Monday, April 11, 2022, and closes at the end of the day, Friday, May 20th.
- Late registration will occur in-person at Temecula Valley HS on June 9th at 8:00 a.m.
- Not all registered courses are guaranteed placement in summer school.
- Priority is given to Seniors and then Juniors.
- Class offerings are subject to change due to enrollment/staffing needs.
- Counselors will approve the Apex and College Prep Recovery requests prior to them being entered.
- Summer school registration status and next steps will be sent via email by June 10th.
This is a credit recovery or acceleration opportunity. One day of instruction is equivalent to 2 weeks of instruction. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to the attendance rules.
- Students may not miss more than two days to receive credit for any summer school course
- Students will receive an F and be dropped upon their 2nd absence
- 3 tardies = 1 absence
Summer School Options
- APEX: NON-COLLEGE PREP Credit Recovery. There are no fees for these courses.
- Credit Recovery (College Prep). There are no fees for these courses.
Registration is closed.
LATE REGISTRATION WILL BE IN PERSON AT TVHS ON JUNE 9TH AT 8:00 A.M.
Summer School 2022 Registration Form