Dads of Great Students!
Watch DOGS is a national volunteer program that is implemented at Paloma. It is geared toward Dads, Uncles, Grandparents, and other important gentleman in the lives of our students. A Watch DOG is someone who agrees to volunteer at school and support students. During a day of volunteering, a Watch DOG will help in classrooms, play with and monitor students at recess and lunch, patrol the campus, help with arrival and dismissal, and much more. Our goal this year and every year is to have at least one Watch DOG on our campus every single day. To do so, we need your help!
Each year, we host a Kickoff event in September to introduce our families to this program. Stay tuned to the Panther Planner for more information about this year's Kickoff event.
We hope that you will take the time to attend this event, learn more about the program, and find time to volunteer. Every day makes a difference.
If you would like to volunteer to be a Watch DOG, please complete all of the following:
1. Provide proof of a negative TB verification/TB test.
2. Register with our RAPTOR system in the front office.
3. Sign the Volunteer Code of Conduct and Watch Dog Orientation sheet.
Please call the school office at any time if you have any questions about this process. Please also make sure you have all of your Volunteer paperwork completed and turned in to the office, prior to your scheduled day of volunteering.
Thank you so much for your time. We cannot wait to have you volunteer at school!
We're using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/ciSyVSx
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me (email@example.com) and I can sign you up manually.