Temecula Valley Unified School District (TVUSD)
If you are moving to TVUSD and will attend YOUR ZONED SCHOOL ---OR--- you are moving elsewhere and WILL ATTEND THERE: You do NOT need a transfer. Contact your current school to withdraw your child and ENROLL at your new school or district, instead.
Intradistrict Transfer Requests: (to a different SCHOOL that is not your zoned TVUSD school)
- For the 2020/21 (current) school year: No longer accepted
- For the 2021/22 (next) school year: Accepted only to the Waitlist starting February 20, 2021. We do not currently have information regarding transfers to the new STEAM school. Please check back for updates.
Interdistrict Transfer Requests: (to/from a different DISTRICT than the one you live in)
- For the 2020/21 (current) school year: Accepted until May 7, 2021
- For the 2021/22 (next) school year: Accepted now. The deadline for priority consideration for new students to attend TVUSD is March 12, 2021; however, we will continue to accept requests after this date. (For requests to attend a different district, please check with them regarding their priority dates.)
Submit a Transfer Request
IMPORTANT Information - All Transfer Requests Are:
- Based on where you live, NOT where your child attends
- Different and independent from enrollment and registration
- Reviewed with regard to space availability and date/time submitted - they are not guaranteed
- Reviewed individually and siblings may receive responses at different times
How to Submit a Transfer Request:
1. Take a look at the Transfer Cases and Scenarios, to see if any of these apply to you.
2. If none apply, select the type of transfer you would like to request:
FOR RESIDENTS OF TVUSD AT THE TIME OF ATTENDANCE:
Intradistrict - To request a different school within TVUSD, click HERE
Interdistrict (Out) - To attend / continue attending a different district outside of TVUSD, click HERE
FOR RESIDENTS OF A DIFFERENT DISTRICT AT THE TIME OF ATTENDANCE:
Interdistrict (In) - To attend / continue attending TVUSD, click HERE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Intradistrict Transfer requests to attend a different SCHOOL within TVUSD - for residents of TVUSD
Interdistrict Transfer requests to attend a different DISTRICT - for residents of TVUSD
Interdistrict Transfer requests to attend TVUSD - for residents of a different district
For questions regarding transfers that are NOT answered on our web pages or in the FAQ, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the high volume of emails at this time, we will get back to you as soon as possible.