Overview of Facilities Development
Due to the current local and national health crisis, COVID-19, the Facilities Development Department will be limiting office time for our staff over the next few weeks. Please contact us by our staff email.
Our focus is to support the overall environment of all students at all sites district-wide by enchancing physcial facilities needed for safe, effective learning, instruction and in an environmentally-conscious manner.
Facilities Development Department encompasses the following services:
- Design & Construction
- Modernization & Major Renovation Projects
- Updates & Implements the Master Facility Plan
- Developer Fees
- Overseeing Community Facility Districts (CFD's): Formation & Accounting of such districts
- Site acquisition for new school sites
- Prepares annual enrollment projections for district-wide staffing & planning budgets for facilities projects
- Citizen's Oversight Committee (Measure Y)
31350 Rancho Vista Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
(Parking Lot 2, Bldg. 22)
Office & Developer Fee Collection Hours:
8:00am - 4:00pm
Phone: (951) 506-7925
Fax: (951) 695-7114