This year AP exam registration is a two-step process. Students must:
- Obtain a join code from their teacher and register on their myap account Click here for directions
- Register and pay for exam at Great Oak Total Registration - click here
- Last day to pay without a $40 late fee is November 14, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Contact Mrs. King at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Arendt at email@example.com for more information
2019 AP Exam Information/Dates
AP Exam Registration 2019-2020
The College Board has revised their exam registration process and schedule.
One important detail is the fact that in order to not receive a 40 dollar late fee, all exams must be ordered by November 14th, 2019.
Another is that students must have and use their own College Board sign in information. Please be sure not to create more than one account.
2020 AP TEST ORDERING INFORMATION
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on college tuition.
TO REGISTER FOR AN AP EXAM THIS YEAR, THERE ARE TWO STEPS:
- YOU NEED A JOIN CODE FROM A SUBJECT TEACHER. THEN YOU REGISTER TO ORDER THE EXAM ON THE COLLEGE BOARD WEBSITE
- YOU NEED TO ENTER ALL INFORMATION AND PAY ON THE TOTAL REGISTRATION WEBSITE LINKED ABOVE
REGISTRATION: For GOHS students visit this link to get to Total Registration to register and payWe strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering on Total Registration to ensure that the correct exams are ordered. Students/parents should click on the link provided on the school website or visit the website listed above. Registration is not complete until students have printed the confirmation page that is provided at the end of the registration process.
FEES: AP Exams
- $99 dollars per exam before Friday, September 27th
- $104 September 28th to October 31st
- $124 November 1st - November 15th
- $139 after November 14th through March 13th, 2020
Any student who has registered for an AP exam but cancels or does not complete payment for the exam prior to March 13th will be charged a $40 non-refundable deposit. After March 13th there are NO REFUNDS.
On October 20th, students can use the form linked below to opt out of AP testing should they choose to do so. This form needs to be signed by parents and AP teachers and then submitted to Mrs. Arendt or Mrs. King in the SPIRIT center to ensure the exam is cancelled.
NO MAKE-UP EXAMS:
If you are absent on exam day you will need to purchase an alternative ex
FINANCIAL AID: Fees for AP Exams are reduced to $20 for low-income families. To request a fee reduction, the student must present a copy of the District APPROVED letter for Free and Reduced lunch and a completed Student Eligibility Form to site administration. Meal applications for Free or Reduced Price Meals are available at the Temecula Valley School District Nutrition Services Department website http://temeculafreshfood.com. Approval of free/reduced meal applications may take up to 10 days. All late and cancellation fees apply per the calendar schedule above. Your letter must be turned into the office no later than September 13th in order to avoid a late fee.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR SUPPORT PLEASE CONTACT:
- JANUARY KING - AP COORDINATOR - firstname.lastname@example.org - 951.805.4933
- AMANDA ARENDT - email@example.com
- AMBER LANE - ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL - firstname.lastname@example.org