First ROAR Card Member Event:
On Friday August 23rd, your ROAR card will allow you to attend the first GOHS home game for FREE!. Just remember to wear a red shirt and have your student ID with you. If your student ID does not say "ASB" on it, you need to come to room 711 to pick up a ROAR card sticker. You will need your student ID to say "ASB" or have the ROAR card sticker for non-GMS events.
As of now, Remind is not working for GMS School Spirit. We hope to get it up and running within the next few weeks. Feel free to join, but understand most information will be done through email. Thank you for your patience.
ASB would like you to join our GMS School Spirit Remind. Remind is a great way to stay connected. Click on the link below, and you will be updated on spirit days, dances, movie nights, and much more!
WHAT IS REMIND AND WHY IS IT SAFE? Remind is a free, safe, and simple messaging tool that helps teachers share important updates and reminders with students & parents. Subscribe by text, email or using the Remind app. All personal information is kept private. ASB will never see your phone number, nor will you see theirs.
PE Clothes and Spirit wear Information:
Bought online? There are two ways to pick up your merchandise:
1. Print out your receipt and bring it to the bookkeeper. The bookkeeper is on campus specific days and times. For the first week of school, the bookkeeper will be here Thursday (in the morning) and Friday (in the afternoon). Times and days will change after August 16th. Check with the front office for that information.
2. Print out your receipt and go to the ASB storage room (next to room 605) during 7th period on August 20th, 21st, and 23rd. ASB will make an all call during 7th period to remind students to come pick up their items.
3. Showing a receipt from your phone is not accepted. It must be a print out.
Need to buy PE clothes or Spirit wear? Here is how you can do that:
1. Buy online- School spirit packages will only be sold until September 1st. After September 1st, all items will be sold individually.
2. Buy from the bookkeeper- For the first week of school, the bookkeeper will be on campus Thursday (in the morning) and Friday (in the afternoon).