"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."
- Research Project 5/17-5/30
- Textbook Return 5/30
- Final Review 5/31
- Late Work Deadline 5/31 (No work will be accepted after this date regardless of absence)
- ORP Book Trailer Due 6/3
- District Final 6/5 (Finish on 6/6-6/7)
- Grade Reflection/Conference 6/6-6/7
Late/Missing Work Deadline:
No work will be accepted after this date. Reference syllabus located under links for more information.
Outside Reading Project
In order to submit your Book Trailer, click here and fill in your information.
This project contains several parts. Click here to access the full project description. You will turn in the following items for grading:
- Signed Permission, DUE
- Reading Logs, DUE Every Monday
- Planning Sheet, DUE
- Storyboard, DUE May 15th
- Book Trailer, DUE June 3rd
Sample Book Trailers:
1) Go to turnitin.com
2) Click on create an account
3) Click on create student profile
4) Click on student
5) Enter your class ID:
- Period 1: 18667850
- Period 2: 18667883
- Period 3: 18667896
- Period 4: 18667916
6) Enter in enrollment key: sharp11
7) Enter in user info.
8) All Done!
Article of the Week
Articles can be found in StudySync. For easy access, login to Clever, then click on McGraw Hill, then launch textbook.
For important reminders pertaining to class, text @hkh6fe to the number 81010.
Phone: 951-294-6450 x3305
Degrees and Certifications:
Below is a list of classroom supplies I purchase for my classroom. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.
"I'll study and get ready and be prepared for my opportunity when it comes."