Degrees and Certifications:
Education CSU, Fullerton-B.A. Music Education CSU, Fullerton-Single Subject Teaching Credential Concordia-MAED: Educational Technology
Mr. Sang Park
I started teaching high school choral music since 2004
04~06 Mountain View HS
06~08 Chaparral HS
08~09 Highland HS
09~11 Great Oak HS & Temecula Valley HS
11~13 Great Oak HS & Gardner MS
I also direct the Wine Valley Harmonizers from the Barbershop Harmony Society since 2012.
Online audition format.
1) Fill out this form to be in GOHS choir 2020~21 GOHS choir interest form
2) You will receive an email by the 10th regarding your audition date and time.
3) You audition will take place through Google Meet. I will invite you during your time frame.
For example, Student #01 received an email with following audition information. 4/15 3~3:30pm.
4) Be ready to go during your given time frame with a phone or a computer. I will text you to log in to google meet.
Student #01 received a text saying log into Google meet. Meet code: ******
5) You will audition with me. Please watch this video. This is the exact same format that I'll use. The only difference is the first part. You will NOT be singing an aria. You will upload a video of yourself singing a song using the America the beautiful, Take me out to the ballgame, Let me call you sweetheart, Try to remember or My bonnie lies over the ocean after the audition. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may complete this portion before your audition date.
-Basic music theory
-Major scale, Chromatic scale, major triad and minor triad
-Select one of those 5 songs and upload a video of yourself singing one of those songs. I am listening for pitch accuracy, phrasing and timbre. I am not looking for creative ways to sing these songs. Please use my accompaniment track as you sing to make this fair for everyone.