Phone: 951 294-6600
Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Sixth Grade,
I have been teaching for 22 years! I have had the pleasure of teaching many grade levels including Kindergarten, First, Second, Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Grade with this being my tenth year at Bella Vista Middle School. Sixth grade is a year full of building new friendships, independence, self-motivation, and responsibility. I look forward to watching your child grow academically, socially, and independently.I look forward to being your child's teacher this year and I hope that you, your child, and I will work together to achieve success in middle school!
6th Grade Learning:
BEGINS MONDAY, AUGUST 17:
GOOGLE MEET: BVMSSANDERS
AT YOUR ASSIGNED CLASS PERIOD.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR ONLINE LEARNING:
- CHROMEBOOK/LAP TAP
- COMPOSITION NOTEBOOK/PAPER
- PENCIL + ERASER
= BLUE/BLACK PENS
- HIGHLIGHTERS (5 COLORS)
Test Corrections' Policy
NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR GRADE ON A TEST / QUIZ?
It is encouraged that students who did not perform their best on a test for students to complete a TEST CORRECTION FORM. During second semester, test corrections will not be accepted. Students must follow the steps as listed:
1) The student's grade on the test is below a C- (69% and below).
2) Students must take the test home to show their parent / guardian and get a FULL SIGNATURE from them on the test they need to make test corrections on.
3) The student must return the signed test plus a completed test corrections by the date on the test / quiz. (generally within a week after the original test/quiz was taken.
4) No test corrections can be completed to improve a student's grade. It is important that students study and complete all assignments to prepare for assessments.
A reminder that as we are preparing for 7th Grade, there will no longer be any Test Corrections or Test Retakes this Semester.
Also, all Homework Assignments are due on the date assigned and there will be No Late Homework Assignments accepted. (This does not include absences).
Students need to be responsible. It is important that students check my Website daily and write all homework assignments in their planners.