NOTE: If you are moving to TVUSD and will attend your ZONED SCHOOL ---OR--- you are moving elsewhere and WILL ATTEND THERE: You do NOT need a transfer. Contact your current school to withdraw your child and ENROLL at your new school / district, instead.
Information Regarding Transfers:
New TK-8 School (updated 1/31/23):
- Transfer requests will be required of all students interested in enrolling in the new TK-8 School in the French Valley area. However, the District has prioritized the enrollment of students living in close proximity to this new school site. If necessary, a lottery will then be conducted for students living outside of the French Valley area.
- At this time, we anticipate that additional information will be shared during the month of February 2023. When that occurs, we will also announce the dates of a separate transfer window specifically for this new school site.
ALL transfers are:
- Based on where you live, NOT where your child attends
- Different and separate from enrollment and registration
- Reviewed with regard to space availability and date/time submitted - they are NOT GUARANTEED
- Reviewed individually and siblings may receive responses at different times
Steps to Follow to Submit a Transfer Request
Will you be living in TVUSD at the time of attendance?
- Click here to request a transfer to a different school, that is not your zoned school (Intradistrict)
- Click here to request a transfer to a different district (Interdistrict Out)
- Click here to request a transfer to TVUSD (Interdistrict IN)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
FAQ - Intradistrict Transfers - between schools - for residents of TVUSD
FAQ - Interdistrict Transfers (Out) - between districts - for residents of TVUSD
FAQ - Interdistrict Transfers (In) - between districts - for residents of a different district
For questions regarding transfers that are NOT answered on our web pages or in the FAQ, please email email@example.com or call 951-506-7960.