Temecula Valley Unified School District (TVUSD)
If you are moving to TVUSD and will ATTEND YOUR ZONED (home) SCHOOL ---OR--- you are moving elsewhere and WILL ATTEND THERE --- this is NOT considered a transfer. Please contact your current school to withdraw your child and enroll at your new school or district.
Intradistrict Transfer Requests to a different SCHOOL:
- For the 2020/21 (current) school year: No longer accepted
- For the 2021/22 (next) school year: Accepted from October 14, 2020 to January 31, 2021
Interdistrict Transfer Requests to / from a different DISTRICT:
- For the 2020/21 (current) school year: Accepted until May 7, 2021
- For the 2021/22 (next) school year: Accepted on January 11, 2021 and after. The deadline for priority consideration to attend TVUSD is March 12, 2021. (For requests to attend a different district, please check with them regarding their priority dates.)
Submit a Transfer Request
IMPORTANT Information: All Transfer Requests Are...
- Based on where you live, NOT where your child attends
- Different and independent from enrollment and registration
- Reviewed with regard to space availability and date/time submitted - they are not guaranteed
- Reviewed individually and siblings may receive responses at different times
How to Submit a Transfer Request:
1. Take a look at the Transfer Cases and Scenarios, to see if any of these apply to you.
2. If none apply, select the type of transfer you would like to request:
FOR RESIDENTS OF TVUSD AT THE TIME OF ATTENDANCE:
Intradistrict - To request a different school within TVUSD, click HERE
Interdistrict Out - To attend / continue attending a different district outside of TVUSD, click HERE
FOR RESIDENTS OF A DIFFERENT DISTRICT AT THE TIME OF ATTENDANCE:
Interdistrict In - To attend / continue attending TVUSD, click HERE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Intradistrict Transfer requests to attend a different SCHOOL within TVUSD - for residents of TVUSD
Interdistrict Transfer requests to attend a different DISTRICT outside of TVUSD - for residents of TVUSD
Interdistrict Transfer requests to attend TVUSD - for residents of a different district
If you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your student's name, grade, and the type of transfer you are inquiring about.