Overview of Facilities Development
Due to current worksite protocols, in-person visits are by appointment ONLY.
Our focus is to support the overall environment of all students at all sites district-wide by enchancing physcial facilities needed for safe, effective learning, instruction and in an environmentally-conscious manner.
Facilities Development Department encompasses the following services:
- Design & Construction
- Modernization & Major Renovation Projects
- Updates & Implements the Master Facility Plan
- Developer Fees
- Overseeing Community Facility Districts (CFD's): Formation & Accounting of such districts
- Site acquisition for new school sites
- Prepares annual enrollment projections for district-wide staffing & planning budgets for facilities projects
- Citizen's Oversight Committee (Measure Y)
31350 Rancho Vista Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
(Parking Lot 2, Bldg. 22)
Office & Developer Fee Collection Hours:
8:00am - 4:00pm
Phone: (951) 506-7925
Fax: (951) 695-7114