WELCOME TO CHS ATHLETICS
NO ATHLETIC CLEARANCES WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER JUNE 28TH.
ALL CLEARANCES SUBMITTED ON THE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE WEBSITE AFTER JUNE 28TH WILL BE PROCESSED ON AUGUST 1ST
Complete the packet online at:
All athletic clearance packets are completely online. No paper submissions are necessary.
Please DO NOT give your paperwork to the coach to submit. You will not be cleared until all documents are submitted online.
Steps to clear your student-athlete:
1. Go to athleticclearance.com to create (register) or update your student's account.
2. Take the physical and health history forms that are provided above to your healthcare provider. The Physical given must be a Sports Physical, not a well-checked physical. A sports physical will have the specific wording "cleared for all sports without restrictions". The completed physical must have the provider's signature, date of physical, and stamp.
3. Once you have completed the registration and have uploaded your student's insurance card and physical, print out the confirmation page. Both parent and student must sign the confirmation form and return it to the Athletic Office so we can clear your student. Your student is not cleared for their sport until they are cleared by the Athletic Office.
4. If your student is planning on playing multiple sports, you will need to make sure you select those sports so they will be cleared for each sport.
Visit your Sports Webpage.
Email your coach with any questions regarding your
preseason and tryout dates/information.
Do you feel you have what it takes to be a college athlete? Do you dream of playing in NCAA Division I or Division II athletics?
You will need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. You can do this the beginning of your sophomore year at the following link:
Here you will learn about what "Core Courses" you will need. "Grade Point Average" as well as "Test Score" requirements. It is your responsibility to register with the NCAA, take the SAT or ACT, and meet with your school counselor.
VISIT THE NCSAWEBSITE FOR COLLEGE SPORTS RECRUITING AND SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
* Free recruiting resourses * Connect with colleges and coaches * Get scouted