Phone: 951-294-6760 ex. 3028
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello! My name is Megan Ebding and I will be your child's 3rd grade teacher this year. This is my second year at Alamos Elementary, but my fourth year teaching in TVUSD. I am looking foward to a great year with your children!
Ms. Ebding’s 3rd Grade
Suggested School Supply List
* 2 One Subject Spiral Bound Notebooks (wide ruled)
* Backpack & Lunch Box
* 1 Inch White 3-Ring Binder (with clear view pocket on the front) This will be your child's Memory Binder to be kept at school for the year.
* 5 Glue Sticks
* 1 Bottle of Elmer’s White Glue
* One SMALL pencil box that will fit in their desk
* One Pack of Ticonderoga #2 Pencils
* Pack of 5 Highlighters
* Crayola Markers (thin-tip, washable)
* Crayola Crayons (24 pack)
* Crayola Colored Pencils (nice to have)
* One red or blue pen
* 1 Pack of 3 Inch Post-Its
* 1 pair of Student Scissors
* 3 Expo Dry Erase Markers
* Small Personal White Board
* White Board Eraser or Sock
* Earbuds to keep in your backpack for using the computers
* Stylist Pen for iPad (nice to have)
Some extra supplies we could use:
* 1 Box of Kleenex or a large bottle of hand sanitizer for the class
* 1 Package of Baby Wipes/Disinfecting Wipes (for cleaning our desks)
* White copy paper
* Graph Paper
* Lined Notebook paper
I appreciate your help in providing our class with these necessary supplies!
Thank you for your support. If you need any help providing your child with these items, let me know!