The Temecula Valley Unified School District values the many contributions our volunteers make to our school district each year and for that we thank you.
- Complete the Volunteer Application by filling out the linked forms here: Volunteers
- Megan's Law Background Check Form: You must have a current Megan's Law Background Check on file with the school site where you are volunteering. You are only required to complete this once. You do not need to complete a form each school year. Please use the following links to upload documents to the Raptor site: English application | Spanish application
- Volunteer Code of Conduct: You must have a current Code of Conduct form on file at each site where you volunteer. Please use the following links to upload documents to the Raptor site: English application | Spanish application.
- Government Issued Photo Identification - Upload to Raptor Site.
- TB Test: You must have a current TB test on file with the school site. TVUSD offers volunteer TB Test Clinics. Please see below for clinical information. Bring a hard copy with you to the site.
- You can upload Items #2, #3 and #4 to the Raptor system and bring them with you to the school site. Please bring a copy of Items #4 and #5 to the school site.