The Temecula Valley Unified School District values the many contributions our volunteers make to our school district each year and for that we thank you.
- Complete the Volunteer Application by clicking on this link: Please complete the following forms, which can be accessed in the Human Resources Public Google Folder by clicking here.
- Megan's Law Background Check Form: You must have a current megan's Law Background Check on file with the school site were you are volunteering. You are only required to complete this for once. You do not need to complete a form each school year. Please use the following links: :https://apps.raptortech.com/Apply/Mjc6ZW4tVVM=English https://apps.raptortech.com/Apply/Mjc6ZXMtVVM=Spanish - Upload document to Raptor Site.
- Volunteer Code of Conduct: You must have a current Code of Conduct form on file at each site where you volunteer. Please use the following links: :https://apps.raptortech.com/Apply/Mjc6ZW4tVVM=English https://apps.raptortech.com/Apply/Mjc6ZXMtVVM=Spanish - Upload document to Raptor Site.
- Government Issued Photo Idendification - Upload to Raptor Site.
- TB Test: You must have a current TB test on file with the school site. TVUSD offers volunteer TB Test Clinics. Please see below for clinic information. Bring a hard copy with you to the site.
- Covid - 19 Proof of Vaccination: If you are fully vaccinated, please bring a copy of your vaccination card to the site.
You can upload Items #2, #3 and #4 to the Raptor system and bring them with you to the school site. Please bring a copy of Items #4 and #5 to the school site.