The Temecula Valley Unified School District values the many contributions our volunteers make to our school district each year and for that we thank you.
- Complete the Volunteer Application by filling out the linked forms here: Volunteers
- Megan's Law Background Check Form: You must have a current Megan's Law Background Check on file with the school site where you are volunteering. You are only required to complete this once. You do not need to complete a form each school year. Please use the following links to upload documents to the Raptor site: English application | Spanish application
- Volunteer Code of Conduct: You must have a current Code of Conduct form on file at each site where you volunteer. Please use the following links to upload documents to the Raptor site: English application | Spanish application.
- Government Issued Photo Identification - Upload to Raptor Site.
- TB Test: You must have a current TB test on file with the school site. TVUSD offers volunteer TB Test Clinics. Please see below for clinical information. Bring a hard copy with you to the site.
- You can upload Items #2, #3 and #4 to the Raptor system and bring them with you to the school site. Please bring a copy of Items #4 and #5 to the school site.
Watchdog Resource Websites
Watchdog Contact Information
Any questions or concerns can be emailed to Tommy Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call/text him at (619) 838-0272.
Each parent volunteer will need to fill out Megan's Law Form and a Volunteer Code of Conduct Form.
In addition, we will also need a TB Certificate signed by your Doctor or TB Test Results. Please take the TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire below and have it signed by your Doctor.
All dads wanting to participate in the program need to fill out the Megan's Law and Code of Conduct. They will also need to have a current TB. If you do not have a current TB, print out the TB Questionaire and Certificate and take to your Primary Care Doctor to have it filled out, this certificate once filled out by the doctor will serve as your TB compliance. Please return all forms to the Health Office and bring along a form of identification. Clearance through the school districts board will take about a month to two months, so plan accordingly.