Interdistrict Transfers

Transferring out of another district


If you live outside of TVUSD's boundaries and would like to attend a TVUSD school, you must request an Interdistrict Transfer from your district of residence. TVUSD will begin accepting these requests beginning January 7, 2014 for the 2014/15 school year. 

Steps to obtain transfer:

1) Contact the school district you reside in and follow their process for requesting a transfer out of their district

2) Obtain your Interdistrict Transfer Request Form from TVUSD's Office of Child Welfare & Attendance after January 7, 2014.


If you would like to request a transfer out of TVUSD, you may obtain an Interdistrict Transfer form beginning January 7, 2014 from the Child Welfare & Attendance Office. 


TVUSD's Child Welfare & Attendance Office 
31350 Rancho Vista Road 
Temecula 92592 


(951) 506-7984