All TVUSD job opportunities are listed with Ed-Join.org.
Learn more about our Substitute Opportunities.
1) Read our Application Procedures and Timelines
2) Select the job category of your choice. (certificated, classified or administrative)
3) From the list of available jobs, click the job you are interested in. If you would like to apply for the job, select "CLICK HERE TO APPLY".
4) Complete the application, continuing to each page by clicking NEXT at the bottom of each page.
You must enter data in all fields with a red (*) asterisk.
5) Click SUBMIT when you have completed your application.
6) Apply for as many jobs as you would like.
After you have received a confirmation for your application, please click EDJOIN HOME, then LOG OFF. Failure to log off will allow your application to be viewable to the next applicant.
Your application is permanently stored for future use. Remember to keep your username and password for your future use with ED JOIN. You can go to the ED JOIN home page at any time at www.edjoin.org to update your application or to search for jobs at other Districts.
If you need assistance please call Human Resources Development at (951) 506-7960.
The Human Resources Development office has two computer work stations with scanners for your use.