Contact TVUSD District Quick Facts Required Notices Schools and Calendars
California State Standards Educational Technology Electives Graduation Requirements High School Course Catalogs High School Instructional Materials Independent Study PE Positive Prevention (STD / HIV Education) Summer School Student Testing TVUSD Math Course Pathways and Team School Accountability Report Cards
Annual Notification Packet Enrollment Family Engagement/Parent Meetings TV Council PTA Hot Weather Guidelines Resources & Links Pearson - Curriculum and Textbooks McGraw Hill Connect Ed Student Fees, Donations and Fundraising Transfers Understanding Educational Acronyms Volunteers
Program Directory Alternative Education AVID Before and After School Child Care (BASES) Career Technical Education Elementary Visual and Performing Arts English Learners Foster Youth Library PBIS Preschool Programs Safe & Drug, Alcohol, Tobacco Free Schools Single Plan For Student Achievement Transitional Kindergarten Title I Programs Wellness Program
Board of Education Board Policies Budget Updates Budget and Financial Reports CFD Financial Disclosure Reports (AB1666) Local Control Accountability Plan Measure Y
District Directory Accounting and Payroll Business Support Services Child Welfare & Attendance (CWA) Educational Support Services (ESS) Facilities Development Health Office Human Resources Development (HRD) Information Management Systems (IMS) Maintenance & Operations Nutrition Services Public Information Office Purchasing Risk Management Special Education Superintendent's Office Transportation
Current Openings EdJoin Substitutes
Resource Page for Employees

Eligibility & Documentation Requirements



ELIGIBILITY: Who is eligible to enroll?

Certificated employees:

  • Minimum requirement: 50% contract
  • The exception is job share contracts, wherein health insurance is negotiated between the contract participants.

Classified employees:

  • Minimum requirement: work a regular 4 hour per day position



At initial enrollment and/or within 30 days from the event date, Employees must provide the documentation noted under each action below: 

  • To add a spouse, you must provide :
    • the county recorded copy of your marriage license. This document would have been applied and paid for after the wedding from the county in which you originally received the license.  The document will contain the signature/seal of the county clerk/registrar and the date the marriage was recorded at the county; AND,
    • the 1st page of the current year's Federal tax return.  If you do not file jointly, please provide the 1st page of both yours and your spouse's current year Federal tax returns AND an "Affadavit of Marriage" form which can be found under "Forms" on the Risk Management web page.
  • To add a registered domestic partner (same gender), you must provide:
    • registered domestic partnership certificate issued by a state government official; and,
    • the 1st page of the current year's Federal tax return.  If you do not file jointly, please provide the 1st page of both yours and your spouse's current year's Federal tax returns.
  • To add children, you must provide a copy of his/her birth certificate.  ONLY Newborns may be added by providing a copy of the birth record from the facility in which the child was born.  However, a copy of the birth certificate should be submitted immediately, once received.
  • To remove a spouse/registered domestic partner due to divorce, you must provide a copy of the first page of the divorce decree noting the divorce/partnership termination is final and the date it was recorded by the county, along with a completed Membership Change Form.