New Student Enrollment: 2012/13
For grades K - 5 only. See Preschool Enrollment here.
To enroll your NEW STUDENT for the CURRENT school year, follow the steps below.
1) Enter student's information in Aeries Internet Registration: You will be asked to enter information about your student such as emergency contacts, medical history, language, ethnicity, etc. See documents you will be required to present at the Enrollment Center.
2) Complete the enrollment process at your student's new school.
Please keep in mind that ONLINE REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SPOT AT THE SCHOOL. Enrollment IS NOT complete until the student has a class schedule.
If you do not have internet access:
If you're unable to complete the online enrollment process, you can request a hard copy enrollment packet by:
1) Pick one up at the District Office Main Lobby. (Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
2) Request to have a packet emailed to you. Send the following information in an email to: Cheryl Krueger at email@example.com.
- Student's Name
- School student will attend
- Grade student will enter
- Parent or Guardian's Name
- Parent or Guardian's phone # & email address